Pupils Profit enterprise initiatives engage a year group in the setup and operation of a sustainable business. Check out our free resources for Money Week and Healthy Eating Week June 2017.
Key Stage 1.
Key Stage 2.
Our goal is to teach pupils how to set up and operate sustainable Healthy Tuck Shop and Stationery Shop businesses which will contribute to a school's overall well being. We also offer a range of engaging initiatives covering money management and being enterprising.
• The participants will learn that by being enterprising they can create opportunities and manage risks.
• They will consolidate numeracy and literacy skills.
• They build positive relationships and work effectively in teams.
• They learn to manage budgets, develop their ability to manage risk and build their resilience to change.
• They learn to manage money and become a critical consumer.
• They improve their understanding of career choices, and the process builds confidence, creative thinking, and self motivation.
• We work with the school to evaluate and ensure the goals and learning outcomes are achieved.